We completely understand that sometimes returns are unavoidable. If your item has arrived to you damaged or is the incorrect product or finish, please let us know right away so that we can immediately attempt to correct the situation. To initiate the return process, please log into your online account. Look in the section for “Completed Orders”. Find your order that contains the items that you desire to return and follow the steps to submit the request for a return merchandise authorization (RMA).
- All returns must have a return merchandise authorization (RMA) issued by My Cabinet Hardware. Unauthorized returns received by My Cabinet Hardware will not receive any credit.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee that will be deducted from the original purchase price of the merchandise. You can request that the restocking fee be waived if you are placing a replacement order of equal or greater value.
- Authorized returns must be received by My Cabinet Hardware no later than 30 calendar days from when they were first received by the customer. There will be no credit given for returned items that are received by My Cabinet Hardware after 30 calendar days from when they were first received by the customer.
- Authorized returns must also include the original packaging and all installation hardware. There will be no credit given for items that are returned without their original packaging and installation hardware.
- Any items that have been discontinued or that are now obsolete are not eligible to be returned.